Recently, the presidential elections ended with release of the humongous panic and tension of ‘who will win’, as Donald Trump hoisted the victory flag; in spite of people critiquing him, and revolting against the decision, the majority was gained and that cannot be changed.
This man has been in headlines for quite some time, for his weird statements, abusive attitude towards non-native Americans, and his disrespectful comments on women; again on the other hand, sometimes his public appearances and debate speeches seemed to be the best of diplomacy and good governance.
Some of the republicans in America claim that “Trump brings out the best in you”, well we do not know how much truth the statement holds, but this confidence build-up is not small.
This directly proves how powerful the negative publicity, or notorious popularity can be.
A man who was hated by more than loved finally manages to become the President, and that did happen; a man who speaks against a massive section of people responsible for the economic growth of America becomes the President, and that did happen; a man who tarnishes the reputation of a woman in national forum becomes the President, and that did happen.
This power to make things happen doesn’t come in one day; Trump was sure he will win, as because he used the power of his Subconscious Mind to plan things in advance and strategize his steps.
The elections are not all, Donald Trump is known for other crazy happenings as well which may be good or bad, but you cannot ignore them, or stop speaking about them.
Tour De Trump Trump offered his name to the American equivalent of the European cycling races in 1989. Inadvertently, he made the whole event controversial. The inaugural race was held in New Paltz, New York where many people gathered with anti-Trump signs and slogans.
Trump liked using Pseudonyms of John Barron and Jon Miller, and on several occasions, he had addressed the media in the guise of these spokespersons.
Trump put his hair for bet- In a feud with WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, Trump agreed to shave his head if the pro-wrestler he picked at the Wrestlemania 23 didn’t come out victorious.
Donald Trump action figures are selling on amazon which talks “You’re fired” mockingly relating to Ted Cruz’s political ad, and Hero Builders have also come up with ‘talking- Trump’ figures, some of which are actually head-shaven.
For all the variety of reasons, this person has been in news and that is the strategy; never going out of sight, so that people cannot get him out of mind. He planned it, he did it with utilising his sub-conscious mind, some says.
This sub conscious mind is part of the brain where many ideas, thoughts and impressions are reflected but we are often unaware of it. Experts believe that the sub-conscious in the source of intuitive thoughts, feelings, creativity, inspiration and spiritual awakening. Carefully changing the subconscious mind with the power of consciousness and help you achieve more than you think. If you need more of anything, that is money, success, popularity or power, you have to do something extra, and that is using the sub-conscious mind in its true sense.
- The first step could be altering your conscious mind.
- Identify and rectify your self-doubting thoughts. If you are unsure of your abilities and keep questioning them, you chances of doing successful tasks diminishes.
- You need to think positively always, about yourself and your work, whatever you are doing.
- You need to be focussed on your goal; there should be no doubt on the outcomes you want, and plan for it stepwise, set bench marks which are achievable and can be quantified.
- Altering the sub-conscious mind is necessary for bringing in happiness in daily life.
- Our unconscious mind makes a huge difference in our daily lives. Our daily life activities are neither essentially good, nor bad, but our subconscious thought patterns influence or provoke our attitude towards them. If you are inherently in a bad mood, everything around you will be negative and seem like a burden.
- Shuffle up your routine- occasionally, make changes to your daily life activities. The unconscious generally works on the basis of identified patterns of activities, and quickly terms them as monotonous, which results in a bad mood; in order to tap into the power of subconscious mind, you need to do something different recurrently, to keep your mood uplifted, as you are met with surprises.
- Subconscious mind affects the way you interact with the world- Once you can understand the brain game, you will be more accessible. Open yourself to new ideas. If you want to do something really creative and new, force yourself to talk and interact with relevant people who may be strangers but will understand your skill, browse new avenues for connections, do not be bound by your regular office and professional network.
- Making changes in daily life often instigates the subconscious.
- You need to know precisely what you want rather than having a vague idea of what you want to accomplish.
- You need to channelize your energy towards your goal. Believe that you are already successful, imagine your success picture and your subconscious mind will break through the monotony of regular life activities.
- Once you have overcome self-doubts, you need to work towards your goal with positive power of your sub conscious mind. For e.g. rather than procrastinating on whether your painting will be sold at all in the exhibition, you first need to finish your painting and submit it to the organization without doubt on your abilities.
Using your sub-conscious mind in the right way can help you develop into a different individual, who will be more successful and popular and grow everyday.
However, it takes a lot of effort and positive practice to make your sub-conscious work the way you want to. Overcoming all the negativities from criticism, failure, self-doubt is not easy, but once done, it will only direct you towards positive. Assessing your goals and working towards them with a firm spirit is very important to nurture the subconscious mind and use it in favour. If you believe it, you do it.