Frequently Asked Questions
This portal is started with a mission to spread awareness, fight stigma and help people with their emotional and mental difficulties. We also guide and help people with their goal of personality development, lifestyle improvement, meditation, yoga and natural way of life.
You can decide your account type as follows:
- You are a qualified mental health professional: Create an Expert Account: You answer free and paid questions by text/audio/video. You also contribute to blog, forum, stories, latest news, etc. You get paid for your paid consultations.
- You don't have a formal qualification but want to help people: Create aListener Account: You help people by empathically listening to their problems with live text chat. We provide you a free online training for this followed by a test which you must pass. You can also contribute to blog, forum, stories, latest news, etc. This is a voluntary service and there is no payment for this. Though, we can provide you a certificate of your service if you actively participate for minimum 3 months.
- You want to ask questions, post comments, post in a blog, forum, stories, latest news, etc.: Create a User Account: You enjoy reading and posting into all the free services like public questions, blog, forum, stories, latest news etc. and can also take the private paid consultation by text/audio/video.
Registration of any type is completely free of cost.
- If you are still a student related to mental health - Please register as a Listener and not as an Expert.
- Peer support specialists should register as a listener.
Still have some question? Please write to us at email@example.com
This is the complete flow of registration for experts/professionals:
1. Create an expert account
2. Activate your account by clicking on the email sent to your email address.
3. Proceed with the registration and fill all the mandatory details and also upload the necessary attachments.
4. We will validate your profile and enable it.
5. You download, read, sign, scan and send us the agreement form.
6. If you want us to mark you profile as "eWellness Verified", we will do complete background verification of your identity, qualification and mark is as "eWellness Verified". There is a nominal third party charge for the same, which needs to be paid by you. People may not prefer to consult professionals whose background is not verified, so we recommend you to go for it.
That is all, you are all set to help people.
Note: To take the verification request for "eWellness Verified" we have certain qualification and experience criterion.
1. An expert must have minimum 2 years of experience.
2. For "Clinical Psychologist" you must have minimum M. Phil degree.
An expert mentions his consultation charges at the time of registration. We recommend experts to look at the charges mentioned by other experts from same geography and similar qualification and expertise. You are welcome to keep your charges as low as you want (free is also fine) to make the mental health accessible to large population.
The exact amount mentioned by you in your registration is displayed and charged to the users. Users may get discount when they subscribe for longer duration and also they may have promo code to get some discount.
We charge our platform fees as following
1. Professionals with more than 15 years of experience - 29% of their consultation charges
2. Professionals with more than 10 years of experience - 39% of their consultation charges
3. Professionals with less than 10 years of experience - 49% of their consultation charges
Doctor's bank account is credited with their earnings (after deducting platform charges) at the end of each month.
We have not yet opened the site for public, we are still testing it. Following services are already up as of now:
1. Asking free questions from professionals.
2. Free online chat with listeners.
3. Blog, Forum, Patient story, Latest news - reading, posting, commenting, voting.
4. Sharing content on social media. You are encourgaed to do this.