Help us match you to the right Expert.
Please fill out this precise questionnaire to provide some basic and anonymous information about you and the issues that you need help with. It would help us match you with the most suitable expert for you. We match you to your best suitable expert within 24 hours or sooner. Your answers will also give this expert a good starting point in getting to know you.
==> This questionnaire is for new users only, who are not yet registered with us.
Commonly asked questions about online therapy
- You get a solution to your problem sitting at home.
- It is comfortable and convenient for people living in remote areas.
- People with physical limitations can access this service.
- You can select from among the best psychotherapists across the world if you are going for online therapy.
- It is a global platform which works better in increasing awareness about your mental health.
- You can choose your online mental health expert after going through their review and feedback.
- Your options are numerous.
- You can also ask free questions.
- It is more affordable.
- To develop a comfortable communication space with the patient.
- To understand the psychological issue of the patient.
- To diagnose the intensity of the problem.
- To refer to a psychaitrist if medication is required.
- Engage in a cognitive conversation with the patient to cure him/her of the behavioural impairment.
29. If therapy is supposed to help, why do I sometimes feel exhausted and drained following a session?
- Languages speak
- Age groups treat
- Ratings and reviews
The key difference between the two courses of therapeutic communication treatment lies in the recommended time required to see benefits. Counseling usually refers to a brief treatment that centres around behaviour patterns. Psychotherapy focuses on working with clients for a longer-term and draws from insight into emotional problems and difficulties.
- Only the best experts are part of this portal.
- There are many services available for free to make it accessible and affordable to all.
- All possible modes of communication like audio, video, email and chat.
- 100% refund, no questions asked if unsatisfied.
- Uses in-built HIPAA compliant technology for audio, video.
- Best counselors from various parts of the world counsel in your language.
- Completely secure platform which allows the users to delete their conversations and medical records.
- It has its presence is both India and USA.
- All contents are available in both English and Hindi to make it popular among Hindi speaking people.
- Some insurance companies will not cover online therapy.
- Some states do not provide out of state providers.
- In a situation of mental emergency or crisis, it is difficult for an online counselor to be of help.
- Complicated or highly serious psychiatric problems, which require in-person or in-patient treatment, is difficult in online therapy.
- Limitations of network can hinder important information like body language or vocal signals of patient.
- Enforcement of legal and ethical codes are difficult as geographical constraint is not there, however, cyber cells are quite active these days, so that is no longer a concern.
42. I have been molested as a child and unable to come out of this. Will online counseling work in this?
Japneet AhluwaliaClinical PsychologistMPhil with 5 years of experience
Swayamprava PatiClinical PsychologistMPhil with 4 years of experience
Prerna SharmaClinical PsychologistPhD, MPhil with 10 years of experience
Aakriti MahindraMPhil Clinical Psychology with 11 years of experience
Noreen ChoudhriClinical PsychologistMPhil with 5 years of experience
Sareeta BeheraDepression, Anxiety & Relationship SpecialistMasters with 12 years of experience
Reshma RajuWomen's health coach & PsychologistMasters with 5 years of exp
Ajeta JoshiClinical PsychologistMPhil with 1 year of exp
Aparna RanaMasters in Clinical Psychology, 5 years of experience
Neelima KrishnakumarStress and Coping SpecialistMasters with 4 years of experience
Yakata SharmaClinical PsychologistMasters with 4 years of experience
Anam MasoodMasters in Clinical Psychology with 1 year exp