Answers to your emotional and mental health questions by Experts

198 answered, 0 unanswered

Not get emotionally attached.

21 Aug
User identity is confidential

User's Question

I'm 24... Coming to my problem...I've loved a girl for an year...but due to some misunderstanding (that to I'm responsible for that) we got separated...8months have gone by,still I'm pleasing her begging her... Blocked me n all my social media... But each day....get a new sim,tricks to unblock myself and try to msg her...but shes not giving sign of hope to respond me.... I know this is not good for myself and she is too disappointed because of me... But I can't think of anyone in that place...forcing won't work..but I don't care of pleasing her... But her adamancy is up to the roof...neither I can't leave her ,or can't forget her... Some days..I thought of letting her go...but suddenly started my old behaviour... How to get rid of not to get emotionally attached...I can't con on my studies I can't think of any other work...everything around me gets standstill except me and my mobile..texting her again and again .. I really want to come out of this...i Think I'm going to an extreme ,I can't control myself... I know I'm really possesive on her..that made me separated.. But I usually not a type of this person...I just try to avoid in seconds if they r not willing to b in my life...but in this case...I'm getting pressurelike hammer hitting on my head each second...
21 Aug
Dr. Ibrahim Abunada

Doctors Answer

Aug 21, 2016 01:03 PM

Dear user welcome to ewellness expert I can understand from your message that your girlfriend is determined to put an end to the relationship between both of you. Eventhough you have bothered her in certain behavior or action. You should ask yourself some  important questions! Is this girl the girl you can link your future with her? If she becomes so disappointed from one first experience, what about the coming experiences in the future, she will become disappointed in every time? According to the answers you reach you can take the appropriate reaction. You can ask a third party to intervene bridging the gap between both of you. Lastly, you can consult an online therapist for further instructions. Take Care