How much attention is too much attention?

Responses 2

• Shanmugi B.P
    Shanmugi B.P   Aug 16, 2017 09:30 PM

Hope you are doing well. I can clearly understand about your concern.  Nowadays, people always need some self-respect and some importance from other, which will make them to feel valuable about their life. If you feel, less important in a person’s life just stay calm and think as they were not worth to be with you. Be motivated always. People will never know about something until they lose them. So, don’t feel depressed and stressed out.

If they really know about your value they always feel attention and give importance to you. Also, you can’t be important in everyone’s life. It is in the hand’s of god, he will decide up who is for who. So, don’t feel confused and depressed if you lose your attention from a close person. Don’t take an example be an example. There is someone in this world who can really know about your value and give you the attention and importance you expect.

Hope, it helps you!!

Take Care :)

• Sanjna Verma
    Sanjna Verma   Aug 14, 2017 09:12 PM

It seems that you are just like me, who hardly has any best friend whereas you see people around you having that one particular person to spend time with, their 'bae' if spoken in terms in social media. Even I used to feel bad about it but it was not that I felt upset when I saw other people becoming important.

But now I have some acquaintances in college who are really nice people. Though they may not consider me as their life support or stuff like that. I think all of this lies in your cognition. According to me you should be satisfied with whatever company of friends you have. Otherwise if you keep getting annoyed then I am afraid you might lose certain people. Stay calm. Keep telling yourself that everything is all good.

Also I think you should work on improving yourself as a person and the right set of people will get attracted to you. Hope this helps.

Book an appointment