Relationship these days

15 Aug
Name Confidential

These days people get into relationships fast and come out of it fast too. We often see that relationships does not lasts longer. Why can't people trust each other, adjust and keep the relationship working ? Why do people cheat and double date ? Is their anything called true love or it's all about infatuation these days? Why most of us fear commitments ?

Responses 2

• Nora Cooks
    Nora Cooks   Nov 27, 2017 05:35 PM

I agree with your post. People today have fake relationship more than real one. This can be due to the reason that people today do not have trust on their partner, so they end up after being together for less time. On the other hand, when a person faces a break up in their relation, they face a terrible depression, due to which they prefer consulting a psychic reading to get some better advice to move on. There are many website available through which people contact expert psychics. A true reader always give effective solution and make their life much better than before.

• Shubhanshi Singh
    Shubhanshi Singh   Aug 16, 2017 08:18 AM

Hello there!

I have noticed this trend too. 

Why are people getting into relationships so early? Only to get out of it as quick as possible? What's the point? 

People are bored these days. They are ready to jump into any sort of relationship if that is even remotely romantically inclined. They feel lonely and for adventure's sake, they dive into relationship. They are already so accustomed to this idea and they have forgotten the sanctity of relationships. For them terminating a relationship means nothing.  They don't value commitment like people used to. 

It can't be seen in an altogether wrong light, people are leading a life they are convinient with. What's the harm in that? If no body is hurt and life is more about choices then this arrangement shouldn't be a problem. 

For someone old school like me, I suggest that you give to knowing the person. Go on dates and get to know them well before committing. It's always better to have just one person for a longer time than having multiple partners for shorter duration. 

Book an appointment