16 Aug
Heena Sheth

Hi everyone!
I have always heard my friends and other people speaks about a particular teacher who "hates" them. They don't seem to share a positve relation with each other. Initially, I used to think that the situation wasn't as bad as they thought it to be, however, I was mistaken. Until very recently, I thought that I shared a somewhat good bonding with a particular teacher. Very recently, I have started feeling that she taunts me in class, picks up on me and the other such out of the blue, non-positive behaviours towards me. I do participate in classroom discussions, submit assignments on time, however, I have suddenly started getting negative vibes from this teacher. Is there something wrong in my perception?

Responses 4

• Ayushi Jolly
    Ayushi Jolly   Aug 21, 2017 12:13 AM

Hey there! I hope you are doing well.

Please know that we can not change how someone thinks about us or treats us.School life is very very important to influence and make influences.I believe it is very wrong on the part of the teacher to actually mis-treat anybody in class,no matter how they behave because as teachers it is partially their responsibility to make the child disciplined and educated. If the child is even wrong somewhere it is here job to correct them.

However,what you can really do is to avoid listening to other's opinion. It is not always that one person will share a particular opinion or behave in one way to everybody.We all treat each other differently.So if the teacher is trying to be nice to you,you must revert those feelings back and giver her respect.However,if she is mistreating you then you must try to first think and get sure that things are fine from your part and there is nothing that you are doing to annoy her.If that works,feel free to go and talk to her about it. There is nothing wrong with your thoughts,try to give things some time and let time solve the situation.

• Priya Parwani
    Priya Parwani   Aug 20, 2017 03:13 PM

Hope you doing well. As I have never experienced this situation so I can't completely understand what you are going through but I will suggest you the following thing:

1) Try to talk to teacher and ask that whether you have done any mistake and due to which that teacher is taunting you. Try to solve the situation in a logical way.

2) If you feel that you are correct and you have not done anythingh wrong and still that teacher scolds you for no good reason or taunts you then you should talk to any senior teacher regarding this and take help from them.

3) There is nothing wrong in your perception. Vibes are the real things and you feel what you are surrounded by so if  you think that you are surrounded by negative vibes then there must be something wrong. Try to fix it logically and calmly.

Hope this will help.

• Shanmugi B.P
    Shanmugi B.P   Aug 17, 2017 08:59 PM

Hope you are doing well. I can clearly understand about your concern. Students will always feel impressed and attentive to their favorite class. Sometimes, teachers also feels frustrated of their daily life, and shows them in the class. So, students should feel about their real life, and class room life. If you feel bad of your teacher behavior take it as easy and in positive way. If your teacher scolds you, think as he/she has more care about you, and shapes your life in a perfect way. There is no rain without storm. Everyone has many obstacles in their life.

If we stop in those obstacles, we will lose in life. Whatever happens, just run for your life. If you think like your teacher is really strict and taunts you always, you can complain your class coordinator or HOD about the issue. Expectation always hurts you. So, never expect anything from anyone.

Hope, it helps you!!

Take Care :)

• Sanjna Verma
    Sanjna Verma   Aug 17, 2017 08:19 PM

Hello. I have never encountered such thing though. I am lucky enough to have teachers to have that understanding of human nature. Anyways, I don't think there is anything wrong in your perception. If someone is not behaving well with you so yeah, you will develop some negative thought about that person. Irrespective of their seniority. And if you are doing everything which she demands and always ones to her, there is something wrong with the lady. Also you cannot pinpoint her towards such things as she is ayour teacher and she seems to be arrogant in disposition so I doubt whether she will pay heed to whatever you say. She reminds of those politicians who look goody-goody on the outside and then we realise their true nature as they come to power. You should go on and complain to the HOD or any other teacher in charge if you and your classmates have the same viewpoint about her. I mean, teaching is a profession of teaching students with love and care. What impression is she trying to make? Hope this helps.

Book an appointment