How to be energetic?

Responses 4

• Priya Parwani
    Priya Parwani   Aug 20, 2017 02:20 AM

Hope you doing well. Busy life is what so many people complain about . There are so many people who are busy in their lives and are sad because they are not happy and here the problem lies, not  being happy. According to me busy is blessing because it keeps you aways from all the distractions that this world have and keep us focused. But rest and recreation is also important so it's important to have a balance of both rest and productivity in life is a must. You can have a look at the following tips which can help you to stay motivated:

1) Take atleast a sleep of 7 hours as rest is important or else your health would be affected.

2) Do the things which are most important i.e. have a priority list. Start your list with the most important thing and continues to less important.

3) You can spend some less time to gym so that you can save that time and study.

4) Avoid distractions and unproductive things like being busy on phone or on soial media or on video or mobile games as they take so much of your time.

5) Utilise your weekends well by wraping up all the work which you have done in the week and start a new week with more energy.

Just be happy and productive and do what you like and eventually everything will be fine.

• Ayushi Jolly
    Ayushi Jolly   Aug 19, 2017 10:55 PM

Hey there! I hope you are doing well.

First of all,I would like to tell you that life has become like this for almost everyone,specially during college days.We all become so busy that we hardly get time for anything else. The schedule you follow is shared by most of us. I would not hesitate in telling you that how productie your day actually goes.You know,you are busy the whole day doing things you like,you have chosen this life for yourself so make the best out of it.Imagine the state of affairs many people who are already trying to find things to utilize their times but instead find nothing and spend it on useless activities like surfing the net and social media. However,I know staying busy for the entire day,every day can be so tough and hectic.There are a few hacks which should help you survive your schedule.

1.Try setting priorities.Do things you really want to do and not what you are getting time for.

2.Enjoy the life you have been blessed with. At least major part of your day goes into spending time doing productive tasks.

3.Take a break,if you feel things are crossing the line. 

• Shanmugi B.P
    Shanmugi B.P   Aug 18, 2017 08:36 PM

Hope you are doing well. I can clearly understand about your concern. If we have some routine life with heavy works without any break we feel boredom and tired. So, I can hereby suggest you something helpful.

1. Do some yoga and meditations regularly. Also, going for a gym can really help you to stay healthy. Yoga and meditations will make your mind to stay free and calm which reduce the traffic in your mind.
    2. Schedule your daily tasks and complete it. Decide it, Commit it, Complete it. Schedule your tasks in a priority wise which can make you to complete everything important on time. While studying be focused and concentrated.
    3. To motivate yourself, surround yourself with optimistic people always. Also, you can self-motivate yourself like if you have completed everything you scheduled on time you can gift yourself praise yourself which can make you to think positive. Don’t allow negative thoughts to ruin your mind, which can affect your life.

Hope, it helps you!!

Take Care :)

• Rasi M Sethia
    Rasi M Sethia   Aug 17, 2017 06:56 PM

You already have a tight schedule. In such a schedule it is difficult to take out time for self study. What you can do is study during a free class (if any) in college and can study while travelling to different places. You can motivate yourself in the evening by saying yourself you have to succeed and for that you need to study too. Keep hustling. You can always utilise weekends properly for studying if you don't have work and tuitions. You can reduce your gym and work timings if possible so that you can go back home a bit early and study. You will have to manage your schedule and take out atleast 1 hour for studying. In that onr hour make sure you concentrate and don't get distracted.

But then I would say do take rest too. Take a nap of atleast 20 minutes to energise yourself. Don't over burden yourself with work and differenet tasks. Work on the basis of your capacity. Don't even skip meals or else you won't get energy. You wake up early, sleep atleast for minimum 6 hours at night. Don't stay awake the entire night to study. Sleep is equally important.

Stay focused and happy :)

Book an appointment