Why do people copy others?

Responses 2

• Priya Parwani
    Priya Parwani   Aug 27, 2017 12:22 PM

Hello.

Hope you doing well. Your concern is completely relevant. Firstly I want to quote that "Life is the most difficult exam, most of them fails because they try to copy others but each of them have a different question paper." I agree that people follow others because as a human we need validation and conformity from others. If a person is successful, then people do the things which he does so that the society will accept it. But what they didn't know is that every individual is different and you can't copy the things which others do and get successful. 

People forget that what works for one person can be difficult for others, as each individual has it's own strength and should identify it and work on it to be successful. People should learn that being themselves is the most important thing, which will ultimately leads ud to be successful. There is nothing wrong in having a role model but completely following it can be bad for us. So try to find what lies within us and try to polish our strenghts and BE YOU.

Hope this will help.

• Shanmugi B.P
    Shanmugi B.P   Aug 25, 2017 06:37 PM

Hi!!!

Hope you are doing well. I can clearly understand about your concern.  And I truly agree with your statement. If people like someone their attitude, character changes. It’s ridiculous, ”How people change their originality for others?”.  If people change their originality for others, or like other they really lose their dignity. Those people will always have pessimistic mind and always compare themselves with others.  One should never lose their three main responsibilities is,

“ Dignity, Self-respect,  and Health”. If the three is lost everything is lost.

Here, the dignity plays the major role. If it’s lost people will never trust them. It makes the people to think them as a fake person who don’t have their true color and changes recursively. If the dignity is lost, self-respect is lost. They never respect those people, and never lend their words. If both dignity and self-respect is lost, health is lost. They feel depressed and anxious. So, “Don’t take an example be an example”.

Hope it helps you!!!

Take Care :)