Reincarnation

27 Aug
Rasi M Sethia

Hello everyone. I hope everyone is doing well and is healthy. I had read this book Many Lives Many Masters by Dr Brian Weiss and it made me wonder about reincarnation and life after death. When you die, your soul sees what is actually happening down. Our soul learns what mistakes we amde in this life and specifies what will be our goal in the next life. I found these two terms, reincarnation and life after death exciting. What are your views about these conceps ?   

Responses 1

• APOORVA PANDEY
    APOORVA PANDEY   Aug 27, 2017 09:40 PM

Hey,

Reincarnation as a concept has been a constant topic of debate and speculation among the intellectuals. There are some who believe in it while others who do not. 

If you personally ask for my views, I , on my part have not come across any concrete material that suggests that something like reincarnation or life after death for that matter exists. It is merely a matter of belief. Concepts like these were introduced in order to encourage human beings to do good deeds. If you do something good in this life you will have a pleasant after life. It is deeply attached to the religion one belongs to. While religions like Hinduism does believe in the cocept of reincarnation, ISlam and Christianity doesn't. So it is also related to one's religious sanctions. Whether to chose to believe in it or not,may in part on the religious community that you belong to.

On a personal note, Things like these have not been scientifically proven till now , therefore I persobally do not believe in the concept. it probably ,may push an individual to do good deeds but at the same time has little or no bearing with the scientific community. 

Hope this helps.

GOOD  LUCK!!

Book an appointment