Why don't friends give equal importance?

Responses 2

• Name Confidential
    Anonymous   Sep 11, 2017 12:52 AM

Unfortunately, I believe there is no rule or theory that tells us what we should do with people we love. I know this makes it harder because it leaves it up to us to decide. If there was a rule on how to deal with these people, we could merely follow it and be reassured that it was the right thing to do. However, these things can’t be seen objectively. So like I mentioned, one will have to decide what they want to do. They can choose to be vulnerable with these people. This will allow one to live fully, but at the same time you have to be strong enough to endure disappointment. You are in control and you create your own happiness. Remember to give yourself more importance than you give others.

There are some questions that you need to ask yourself which will then help you to make your decision. Do these people, that you love, love you enough to prioritize you when you need them? Do they have good intentions? Do they genuinely care about you? Are you sure that they only approach you when they need something? Is it possible that you might have misunderstood them? Did you ever try to approach them? Were they available when you did?

Another aspect which is important to understand is that people do not magically understand our expectations and what we want from them. This is something that we often forget and always expect our loved ones to know what we want. Therefore, communication is key. Try to talk to your loved ones about what you expect from them.

• Name Confidential
    Anonymous   Aug 28, 2017 07:52 PM

Hi!!!

Hope you are doing well. I can clearly understand about your concern.  First of all, I suggest you that, “Expectations will only hurt us”.  So, don’t expect  much and get hurts much. Make your friends who can care you and help you in all plight situation. And also be true, loyal, affectionate to them. But don’t expect back from them, not everyone will get their expectations fulfilled. So, rather than expecting you can just live your life the way you love to be. If your friends say you were not their best friends, just explore your affection to them that they were your only best friends. So, they came to know  about your affection.

Also, having 5-6 people in your friend circle will only make you happier and stronger always. You can always have fun and enjoy your days. Try to be in appropriate distance who treats you the same way. Sometimes distance is a protected way to deal with some people. Don’t feel guilt of making distance, as distance will only increase the love and build the strong relationship bond.

Hope it helps you!!!

Take Care :)

Book an appointment