Politics and Psychology

29 Aug
Rasi M Sethia

Hello everyone. It has been in the news for a very long time now that China has been trying to invade our nation and occupy parts of our territory. Even Pakistan wants Kashmir rather pakistan claims Kashmir to be his territory. As the students of psychology how can we psychologically analyze such behaviour of different nations specially of China's ?

Responses 3

• Priya Parwani
    Priya Parwani   Sep 03, 2017 12:38 AM

Hello.

Hope you doing well. According to me the psychology behind both these two nations will be being powerful. Its all about resources. Conflicts occur because we all want great and more resources. More land of our nation will make China more resourceful. So power and resource are the two things which lies behind any conflict. If China can get power over our nation, then it shows its superiority to the world and moreover China will be overconfident regarding its power. Sme goes with Pakistan, it wants to have its control over us and the way to do this is conquering our land and for that they use the deadliest way and that is Terrorism. People consider power as superior and humanity as inferior, which needs to be changed.

• Name Confidential
    Anonymous   Aug 30, 2017 08:03 AM

Hi there! A very interesting question. See, in the case of politics, we all want to gain control over other. We want to prove our dominance over others. It's a power hierarchy. The more area a country has, the more larger it is supposed to be. By winning over a status over India, Pakistan can prove how they are more capable of having that country than India. It's a very fragile give and take relationship. Sometimes country want to take over a status because they feel rightfully it was theirs. Kashmir has always been a target of this dilemma. If it belongs to India or Pakistan. With China, the politics is solely based on control over places near Bhutan. The security system of Bhutan is under India yet China claims that Bhutan must be under them. It's not very justified to take over countries without the country's own consent. Infact, in my opinion I don't think the focus shouldn't be on this dominance protocol, it should be based on increasing the quality of life.

• Name Confidential
    Anonymous   Aug 30, 2017 08:02 AM
    Hi there! A very interesting question. See, in the case of politics, we all want to gain control over other. We want to prove our dominance over others. It's a power hierarchy. The more area a country has, the more larger it is supposed to be. By winning over a status over India, Pakistan can prove how they are more capable of having that country than India. It's a very fragile give and take relationship. Sometimes country want to take over a status because they feel rightfully it was theirs. Kashmir has always been a target of this dilemma. If it belongs to India or Pakistan. With China, the politics is solely based on control over places near Bhutan. The security system of Bhutan is under India yet China claims that Bhutan must be under them. It's not very justified to take over countries without the country's own consent. Infact, in my opinion I don't think the focus shouldn't be on this dominance protocol, it should be based on increasing the quality of life.

Book an appointment