What can we do in such a situation?

04 Sep
Name Confidential

Hi

So basically I and two of my friends since the past one year shared a very close bond. We always did everything together. Recently one of us starting talking to the senior , a lot. We have no problem with that. But the things started taking an unsual turn. We beileve that the person is exercising a negative influence on her. We have no problem with her spending tiime with the senior, but then she has stopped sleeping studying etc. thinking all the time about her and always talking about her to us. She hardly spends half an hour with us now in the entire day We have directly and indirectly talked to her about this. she gets all defensive whenever we bring up this topic. What can we do? I wonder if this is the end of our friendship.

Responses 1

• Ayushi Jolly
    Ayushi Jolly   Sep 04, 2017 11:48 PM
    Hey there! I hop you are doing well. Please know that such thing keep on happening in almost all friendship. This is an age where we meet a lot of people and make a lot of bonds and I really unable to decide which one to prioritise and when. It is nice to know that you have a friend whom with whom you have shared such a close Bond and I really hope things settle down between you both and for the good. There is a lot that we can do to improve your situation and please do not think that a third person can come and weeken your Bond or destroy your friendship. Please do not feel jealous or possessive if she is being in talking terms with somebody else. It is okay that you have been close to each other for quite a while but that does not mean that she cannot develop a bond with somebody else. You can first cry inquiring about the girl the senior she has been in extreme contact with lately. Things should not be worried about it she turns out to be a good person and then you can conclude that your friends is in good hands. It can also be the case that they both have developed a newborn and things appear to be better in the beginning so things might settle down and she might come back to you sometime super soon. If you really want to get things back the way they work and you must not hesitate in talking your heart out to her. Do not involve any third person and go directly to your friend and tell her that how much she means to you and how much you miss her and how much you want her back. If you are a bond is really strong and if things are really good between you she must understand you. If you and she will try to normalise things between you.

Book an appointment