Do Not Think You Have to be the Best Person on earth, just try to be the Best of You.

01 Jul
Oyindrila Basu

Marilyn Monroe

I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love. Marilyn Monroe

Responses 1

• vineeta singh
    vineeta singh   May 26, 2017 12:15 PM

No one is perfect and you need not be the one. We all make mistakes in our life. That's not a big issue to be worried about.Actually these mistakes are the one who teaches us lesson and we learn new things.Changing is good but changing yourself for others is not good.We are not here to please people and so does the people,are not here to please us.We must know how to love onself that's the most important​ thing in our life. Untill and unless you are not able to love your self you will not be able to love others.Dont do things just to make people feel you are good do them because you want do it because it makes you feel happy and you feel good. Thousand of people will criticise you make those criticism your strength and just don't stop and keep going. Love people around you. We all hate people who tend to hurt us or do something bad to us and we in return do the same thing.Change this attitude of tit for tat.It will just make you full of negtive feeling nd moreover what's the difference between that person and you if you are doing the same thing.Just be yourself and you will surely​ meet people who will love you.

Book an appointment