I am suffering from multiple mental health problems.

05 Oct
ritesh chaudhary



I am a poor boy, I had joined university but could not continue due to my mental health conditions; I am suffering from anxiety, I am too scared of the world, I don't go out, I don't meet people, and what is worst, I fear going to classes; hence I couldn't do well in my exams, study pressure was not a problem, I never attended classes regularly in fear; I could not hear to the professors properly, I always felt uncomfortable, I am in phobia, I am always alone, have few friends, I also think I am having fear of nighttime and cannot get out after dark. My family is not so prosperous who can afford so much money for my medical treatment; I am looking for a way, to get back to my university, otherwise I will be a failure in life. Wat can I do?

Responses 1

  • Heena Sheth
    Heena Sheth   Jul 20, 2017 11:02 PM


    I can understand that it must be very difficult for you given your present circumstances. The best thing for you to do would be to seek help. Treatment for mental health isn't very expensive, infact you could also approach the doctors on https://www.ewellnessexpert.com. Getting help from a trained and experienced persons in this case is strongy recommended because only if you look after and be serious towards your mental well being, can you be in a condition where you can think of doing things in your life successfully. A little bit of investment in your mental health is going to help you reap profits in the future.

    Along with this read self-help books. You could always read them online for free. There are several videos on YouTube that you can watch and be inspired. The videos of Sandeep Maheshwari are extremely popular and have benefitted several people.

    You must also practice self-love.Two articles which you can refer to for self-love are-



    You definitely have certain talents and good qualities, do activities that bring out your talents.

    Communicate about your problem with your family and teachers if you can, they are always there to guide. Incase you can't do that, open up to the friends you have, they will definitely understand.

    But please do seek some professional help, it is for your own betterment.

    Take care :)

Book an appointment