Last day, one of my colegues met me at the mall nearby. He was once my very close friend before he changed company. He has been rising in his career since long, he has tripled his salary scale in 3 years, by chasing different companies. This way he would do what he wanted to, but got paid more every time he changed company. Now he is suffering from anxiety; he is quite unsure of his present state, he is always like waiting at the edge of the cliff to give the next jump, but he is not sure when to take the leap, when the whistle will blow. In the present company, he is working for 5 months now, and he already feels it is time to change; he doesn't know why, but he needs to take an action, but he doesn't know what! He is in anxiety, he is having panic attacks and manic disorders regarding his salary, his market value as a corporate person and the right time to be successful. I can understand, he is thinking too much, about an undefined dilemma. I cannot really explain, but his inner turmoils are taking him into depression; he used to laugh so much, enjoyed movies, but when I offered him to go with me to watch a movie, he refused, he seems so low. Does this happen to many others over here, who are from the corporate? I am worried whether each of us have a doomed fate in this rat race!