Relationship issue

02 Feb
Name Confidential

Hi

I was in relationship with my ex for around 4 years. Initially we were just friends but he always had feelings for me. After 3 years finally I confessed my love. We started working in a same firm because we wanted to spend time together. Issue started from here. He got angry with me because of my poor performance and he felt that I was spoiling his image since he had recommended me. So he started staying away from me since he felt I was neglecting my work because of him. He blocked me in Facebook and Whatsapp. He stated saying that he hates me and all. But his behaviour contradicts his words. His eyes were always on me, my dressing sense, hair style, my walking style, what I am doing or talking with whom, everything, but if I caught him looking at me, he would immediately move his eyes. Once I was very upset so finally spoke to me in private and asked me to move on and said not to cry though I wasn't. If I would take leave from office then he would call me for work and ask me the reason of taking leave. I thought may be because of the same firm we are separate now but now I am out of the firm, it has been 5 days but he didn't contact me at all. Otherwise he would have tried to know what I am doing and where I am. I don't know what's going on. All I know he had loved me more than anything. 

Please someone help me in getting him back in my life. I have never stayed without him. We used to talk 20hrs a day and now it's not even a sec. 

Responses 2

• Dr. Ibrahim Abunada
    Dr. Ibrahim Abunada   Feb 09, 2016 02:27 PM

Dear, you posed your question before several days, we don't know what are the latest developments with both of you. anyway, you mentioned that he started to practice few behaviors that are not encouraging to proceed forward with him. Therefore, try to think deeply about you future relationship with him particularly, he will got married soon from another girl. Do you think it is healthy to continue with him if he got married? do you accept him if he continues sleeping with other girls, using drugs and alcohol? noting that, these behaviours are considered rich source for failure of any relation between two persons. think about all of the circumstances more and more, consult with a close trusted person. take care.

• Ritika Agarwal
    Ritika Agarwal   Feb 03, 2016 08:47 AM

He has started sleeping with random girls and he said this to me so that I can forget him and move on. He is into drugs, alcohol, cigarettes but he is not addicted, he keeps saying that soon he will be married so he is enjoying his life and as he is single right now. 

Book an appointment