What should I do on Rakhi?

Responses 2

• Ayushi Jolly
    Ayushi Jolly   Aug 08, 2017 09:05 PM

Hey there!Hope you are doing well.

I can totally relate to your situation.Even I am a single child and can understand how lonely life sometimes become. It is very easy to call or wonder how easy and laid back the life of a single child is. It gets so lonely at so many times.Even at midnight,we all have an urge to express ourselves to someone and a sibling comes to rescue in those situations.

However,we can hardly do anything about it but there a lot of things that can be done to reduce this problem.Below,I am mentioning some points that you can enculcate to feel less lonely-

1.Try involving in things that you like doing so that you feel energize and also busy,altogether.

2.Cousins are the best replacements to any sibling issues.Try involving yourself with them so much so that your loneliness reduces,at least when you are at home.

3.Friends are also equally beneficial when it comes to support.They can actually help us in surviving through very tough times.

4.If you really feel bad about it,still,try talking it out with your parents. They shall help you through.

Hope this helps!

• Nimisha singh
    Nimisha singh   Aug 08, 2017 06:17 PM

Hey there.

I can understand your situation, i know that it must be really hard for you to deal with this situation.Having a sibling is the best thing, sometimes you fight ,the other time you show love towards each other especially on raksha bandhan. But its alright if you the only child of your parents. Think about your parents, you are the only one for them and they love you unconditionally. Dont feel low, you have your parents and they have you, i know that sometimes we feel bad and we wish that we had a brother or a sister whom we can talk to regarding any stuff. But i can suggest some ways in which you can engage in certain activity and do not overthink about this issue.

• Get a pet, they are really cute and they understand you. They always uplift your mood.
    • Hangout with your friends.
    • You something that you like in your free time like painting,reading novel,etc.
    • Talk to your parents if you feel low.
    • Also talk to a counselor if needed because you need to share these feelings with someone otherwire it can harm you otherwise.

I hope this helps you

Thankyou.

Book an appointment