Why do we need counselling?
- Something has been troubling you over a period of time, and you are having difficulty finding a solution on your own.
- Things are getting on top of you, and affecting your well being, for example: causing depression, anxiety or stress.
- You find it hard to talk to friends or family because they are directly involved in the issues.
- Issues from the past are having an impact on your day to day life.
- Things that are troubling you are having a negative impact on your relationships or work.