- Let the entire day go without raising your voice
- Read a joke book together.
- Listen to them will full attention
- Leave “love notes” for them to find.
- Take your child/ren for a walk and talk about how much you love them.
- Put on some music and have a dance party.
- Look through photos and special keepsakes.
- Hug. Hug. Hug. Hug.
- Go inside your child’s room and talk/play in their personal space.
- Switch roles for an hour. Have your child as your parent.
- Accept all of your child’s emotions as ‘theirs’ without the need to correct them.
7 Tips to live tension free life
- Exercise- Will improve your mood.
- Massage-For releasing muscular tension
- Nature walk-Spend some time with nature.
- Crying –Is very cleansing and promotes relaxation.
- Laughter-Is best medicine for lowering the tension
- Thoughts-Positive thinking will reduce stress.
- Meditation-Spend some time in silence, each day
Tips to Take a Mindfulness Walk
Start to notice things that have changed, like somebody painting their house or planting a plant.
Notice the sounds around you and their repetition can be really calming.
Think about how the air feels on any exposed skin – is it cool or warm?
Think or feel without categorizing something as good or bad.
Tips to overcome Panic attack .Exams anxiety
- Breath in for 4 seconds
- Hold your breath for 7 seconds
- Exhale breath for 8 seconds
- Repeat once or twice more.
This causes an autonomic nervous system shift from a sympathetic(fight of flight reaction)state to a prarasympathetic response.
9 Tips to Reduce Stress
- Every day, do something you really enjoy.
- Get up early in the morning.
- Prepare for the morning the evening before.
- Don’t rely on your memory. Write everything down.
- Procrastination is stressful, whatever you want to do tomorrow, do today.
- Always set up contingency plans (just in case).
- Say No to extra projects.
- Get enough sleep.
- Organize your home and workspace.
- Show more results...