Dr. KV AnandFamily & Counseling PsychologistPhD with 11 years of experience
Japneet AhluwaliaClinical PsychologistMPhil with 5 years of experience
Dr. Ibrahim AbunadaCounselor & Trauma PsychologistPhD with 20 years of experience
Dr. SUSHIL K SOMPURPsychiatrist - all age groupsMD Psychiatry with 6 yrs of exp
Dr. Ganapathy VijayakumarCounselor & HypnotherapistPhD with 33 years of experience
Vichitra Dargan AnandFamily & Relationship CounselorMA with 25 years of experience
Dr. Arghya PalPsychiatrist - all age groupsMD Psychiatry with 7 yrs of exp
Dr. Sagorika MullickFamily & Social PsychologistMD with 24 years of experience
Dr. Ambrish Sanjay DharmadhikariPsychiatrist & CounselorDNB DPM with 4 yrs of exp
Roshan Lal PrasadRehabilitation PsychologistMPhil with 5 years of experience
Nikita JainClinical PsychologistMPhil with 2 years of experience
Ipsita ChakrabortyNutrition and Diet counselorMSc with 5 years of experience
Commonly asked questions about online therapy
- You get a solution to your problem sitting at home.
- It is comfortable and convenient for people living in remote areas.
- People with physical limitations can access this service.
- You can select from among the best psychotherapists across the world if you are going for online therapy.
- It is a global platform which works better in increasing awareness about your mental health.
- You can choose your online mental health expert after going through their review and feedback.
- Your options are numerous.
- You can aslo ask free questions.
- It is more affordable.
- To develop a comfortable communication space with the patient.
- To understand the psychological issue of the patient.
- To diagnose the intensity of the problem.
- To refer to a psychaitrist if medication is required.
- Engage in a cognitive conversation with the patient to cure him/her of the behavioural impairment.
29. If therapy is supposed to help, why do I sometimes feel exhausted and drained following a session?
- Languages speak
- Age groups treat
- Ratings and reviews
The key difference between the two courses of therapeutic communication treatment lies in the recommended time required to see benefits. Counseling usually refers to a brief treatment that centres around behaviour patterns. Psychotherapy focuses on working with clients for a longer-term and draws from insight into emotional problems and difficulties.
- Only the best experts are part of this portal.
- There are many services available for free to make it accessible and affordable to all.
- All possible modes of communication like audio, video, email and chat.
- 100% refund, no questions asked if unsatisfied.
- Uses in-built HIPAA compliant technology for audio, video.
- Best counselors from various parts of the world counsel in your language.
- Completely secure platform which allows the users to delete their conversations and medical records.
- It has its presence is both India and USA.
- All contents are available in both English and Hindi to make it popular among Hindi speaking people.
- Some insurance companies will not cover online therapy.
- Some states do not provide out of state providers.
- In a situation of mental emergency or crisis, it is difficult for an online counselor to be of help.
- Complicated or highly serious psychiatric problems, which require in-person or in-patient treatment, is difficult in online therapy.
- Limitations of network can hinder important information like body language or vocal signals of patient.
- Enforcement of legal and ethical codes are difficult as geographical constraint is not there, however, cyber cells are quite active these days, so that is no longer a concern.
42. I have been molested as a child and unable to come out of this. Will online counseling work in this?
Need help? Counseling is effective
Emotional difficulties are as normal and common as getting a fever or cold. Counseling from experienced professionals really helps. eWellness Expert is reliable, safe, secure, easy to use, affordable and very effective.
-It helps you in getting refunds, discounts and talking to same expert again.
-Your information is fully secure and confidential.
Why eWellness Expert?
-We have the best experts on our portal.
-Full refund if you are not satisfied.
-Read more reasons.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Most trusted name in online mental health.
80,000+ Happy Users. Hear it from them
I have been a regular reader of the blogs, forums, patient stories, health articles, quotes. I have got addicted to it. There is so much information sharing here that I know a lot about mental health now :) What an excellent idea to provide all possible features in just one portal. I don't need to go to multiple websites hunting for knowledge.I give a 5 star rating to eWellness Expert.
I consulted on eWellness Expert when it was still in beta version. I am highly impressed with their selection and background verification of doctors, we get access to top doctors of world from our home and eWellness Expert has verified their credentials. I whole heartedly recommend this portal to everyone. There are more than enough things that we can do without paying any penny.
I am very happy to find this website. Earlier I used to travel from Ghaziabad to Delhi to consult my psychotherapist weekly once and take half a day leave for that. This portal solves this problem completely and I get access to much better quality of counselors and consult them during my non-work hours. Though I am loving text based consultation, I hope I can use audio and video consultation soon.
There are many old and new portals providing online therapist consultations. I have used a few of them earlier but using eWellness Expert was a totally different and amazing experience. The quality of doctors, reasonable charges, user-friendliness and the simplicity of the user-interface gave an 'Aha' experience to me. Just love it.